FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• If you are located interstate or overseas a consultation over email can be arranged. We can do same day tattooing if time permits, calling is best.
• We are a cash only business. Deposits of $50-200 are required at the time of booking, after the initial consultation.
Additional non refundable drawing fees may be required if the scale of the work is deemed necessary.
• Our minimum shop charge is $100 firm, consultations are free.
• Our artists charge $180-$220 per hour.
• Gift vouchers are available in store.
• All tattoos must be paid for in full at the end of each session in cash.
• Cancellation or rescheduling of appointments requires at least 48 hours notice or the deposit will be forfeited and subsequent appointments may be cancelled.
• You must be 18 years of age to get tattooed – parental consent for anyone under 18 is NOT accepted in NSW.
• Due to Health and safety requirements, no pets or children under the age of 16 years old are allowed in the studio.
• No more than one friend to accompany you during your appointment. We value all of our customer’s privacy and do not want overcrowding in the studio.